add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A few questions about colors

koufix
  • 35 months ago

Hi,

I recently build a computer, and had it assemblied because i don't really know my way around this stuff, but some things disturbs me, let me try to explain, but first of all, the specs :

MB : Asus rog Maximus IX formula Proc : i7 7700k Watercooling : Corsair h100i v2 Case : Corsair RGB 570x tempered glass

Now i tried to line up the colors so it's all green, but as you see in this picture : http://imgur.com/a/bZ4kc (sorry for the quality) it's missing some colors.

So as you can see, i can control the color of the back and the 2 top fans with a controller built in the case, the nvidia gtx is already green by default (cause nvidia)

BUT

the front of the case has 3 slots for fans.Since i got it like that, i don't know if fans are provided by default with the case,, because as of now,there is nothing on the top slot, and the two others are the watercooler fans.Can i change the color of those two ? i know i can change the logo color on the pump, which i did, but not the fans.I don't even know if it's controled by the case, the motherboard, or the watercooler, i'm really lost. Also why is the top slot empty ? is this normal ? should i be worried ?

also, The corsair logo on the power supply and on the front bottom are White, can i change that ?

I don't know if i'm explaining myself correctly, sorry for that.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube