add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need some Modding Advice for themed Build

KegiMasters
  • 33 months ago

I was looking for ways to mod a Fractal Design Node 202 so I could build an HTPC Gaming rig stylized after the Koenigsegg Agera RS "ML" since I plan on saving up. So far I have found no good carbon strips for the front of case to match the appearance of an Agera. And I have no Idea on what kind of spray paint I should use and the proper way to use it. And I currently wonder about Cablemods but I don't currently know the pro's and con's. Right now, I do know how to fit a 120mm Liquid Cooler in the Case by removing the SSD Bracket and using a M.2 SSD to make life Simple. And I was also wondering if I could 3D print a Vertical Stand for the Case to match the lower part of the Agera.

Anyway your help is always appreciated and if you need the part list just to see or any other details needed I'll give it to you.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube