PCPartPicker

• Register

Can someone price my system for Offerup?

Forum Search

Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Dbake 25 days ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RLpPjc

thats the parts list of my build, it also has a Hue+ with RGB strips!

I want to become a cool kid and stop gaming to i want to sell my PC that i just recently built and maybe buy a mac book. I was just wondering whats a fair price i could put this baby with all the peripherals on Offerup for? All tips are appreciated, i never sell things ever so having a nice ballpark would be nice!

Comments Sorted by:

slkipp 1 Build 4 points 25 days ago

Why?

Dbake submitter 1 Build 2 points 25 days ago

why what?

jaboii 3 points 25 days ago

I personally think that you should come up with a plan to become a 'cool kid' before you start selling off stuff. What is your plan? whats your definition of a 'cool kid'? is it really something you want to do or do you just want to 'fit in' with everybody else? Its never a good idea to do something you do not like just to seem cool for everybody else. You will never be happy that way. I know from personal experience.

Dbake submitter 1 Build 1 point 25 days ago

that was a joke, i honesty just wanna get away from desktop PCs, otherwise ill waste my life gaming. If that makes sense, its a distraction with no benefit.

jaboii 3 points 25 days ago

Its a hobby, not a lifestyle, and I personally find the distraction helpful after a frustrating day. I guess its your choice, though.

Matsozetex 1 Build 1 point 25 days ago

Probs sell it for $1000, general rule for parts is (for me at least) 10% off for every year old the parts are.

So in this instance 1185 * 0.9 = ~1000

Dbake submitter 1 Build 1 point 25 days ago

damn really you think i could get a grand off this?