add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Due to recent events, i need you all to come up with a good story for me.

floridaboz

10 months ago

OK, i figured that i would show the most recent picture after my surgery, but i dont want to stop there, to be honest i been really self conscious about it, But i figured the best way to get over it, is to do this. So am going to the community i trust most on the internet, and i want you all to figure out a good fake story to explain this scare. I dont think i would ever tell a fake story on it, but i think it would be okay for people to have a bit of fun at my expense.

If post surgery scars bother you, or seeing someone's face kind of taped up, do not click the link below. No it is not a all bloody picture and it is not as bad as the picture that i showed before, most the bandages are off my face now.

https://i.imgur.com/q8mHY7s.jpg

Ok good stories, make sure they meet the PCPP guidelines

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 20 points

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

• 10 months ago
  • 10 points

You went hiking and got into a fight with a bear while you scrambled for your gun and it clawed your face just missing your eyes before you shot it.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

This may work

• 10 months ago
  • 9 points

You had to save a baby from an alligator. So, like the heroic human being you are, you charged in head first. I mean, you are floridaboz.

Looks like the healing is going well!

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, the doctors are very proud of what they did with this. I got many pictures taken of me, and the lead doctor was talking about adding it to a medical paper or journal or something.

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

While fighting Voldemort with your Jedi Master skills, you tripped into a Portal made by a Portal gun which sent you to Modor. Apon your arrival you met a wizard named Gandolf and former President George W Bush. They task you with going back to Hogwarts to save Frodo from Emperor Palpatine. In your duel you trip and fall again and cut your face on the end of a trebuchet which sends a nuke into the Death Star and kills Voldemort once and for all, saving Luke and Hagard. The end.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

I like this, i like this a lot.

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

As Gandalf famously said: "You're a bender, Harry!"

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd prefer it to be dropping sauran's Ring into the death star.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

But you see what’s why George was in this story, he provided the nuke to blow up Hogwarts but it missed and hit the Death Star. So Frodo eventually died anyway but atleast Hagard and Luke survived.

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

"The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed..."

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

“...but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger!”

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

LMAO

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

So you woke up in the morning in your cabin while the A/C on. You realize that the A/C was starting to kinda break down and it needed some parts to repair it. Luckily you are a A/C mechanic, it being Florida and all and so you decided to head out to the hardware store to get the pieces you need. So you got out of your house with your khaki garb jacket and a toolbox to go and fetch some of the tools. Oh, and you also took some alligator jerky that you got a few days ago so you wouldn't get hungry during your journey.

Later on, you ran into another alligator which was hungry and wanted to eat you. So you went over and went to it straight on, punched it in the face. Unlucky for you, however, alligators have large heads and you forgot this, so it bit your head pretty hard. You threw the jerky at it to distract the beast, and luckily they're all cannibals so it went ahead and ate the jerky you threw. You ran away, got to the hardware store without any issues after miles of walking through rain, and eventually got back and repaired the air con. With everything still intact, you took the strength of all of the hurricanes and fused the broken parts of your face together, leaving you with an epic scar to remember your one on one fight with the alligator.

;)

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

You must of been a writer in your past or current life.... That is honestly pretty good

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks!

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Three word....

Fus Ro Dah

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

well, it happens

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

My dog Scruffy got off his leash, while I was chasing him he ran into the basement of an abandoned house. Lucky for me I'm not a teenaged girl so I got away with it.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I am not really sure how to respond to this...

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Someone attempted to stab you so you knocked them out cold with one punch.

I sprained my ankle and was in crutches and my story was I got lost while hiking, chased by a bear, then survived 2 days in the wilderness.

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Got jumped, slashed by a knife, beat the dude into a pulp. Short and sweet, proves your badassery.

Hope the healing is going well!

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Just put it in a clickbait youtube thumbnail then no one will expect anything of you and not value your integrity therefore it doesnt matter how it happened.

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

I might of missed a huge chance here, that picture might of looked twice as good with my snake

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

o.O

Missed opportunity to really go the Dr. Evil route.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

"My filter malfunctioned and I was exposed to the fluoride water."

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

very short, but with some modifications, i can work with it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube