add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Adding light to case

livewire222
  • 2 months ago

I want to illuminate the inside of my case and am trying to figure out the best way to achieve this. Would the best option be to use a LED strip?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Usually a good idea to use LED strip as your motherboard and or fan hub,if you have one, should support one!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want an alternative to the regular led strip you could always look for an LED/RGB bar like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Accessory-Universal-Connector/dp/B0776YX8DT/ref=asc_df_B0776YX8DT/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309760780746&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2084791507298431193&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9016165&hvtargid=aud-801381245258:pla-571994660297&psc=1

It gives off a more uniform illumination and I think it looks better than the led strip. But its a little pricey.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube