add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What PSU should i select with this build?

Ernestoxx
  • 2 months ago

Hello below is my build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/N2kLb8

I was reading that Seasonic Prime 850W Titanium (SSR-850TD) is supposed to be the best for 2080ti and i9-9900k.

Could you please confirm and also give suggestions of what you would choose for this kind of build?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

80+ Titanium is an efficiency rating. Unless you aren't too concerned about cost, or unless this computer is likely to be busy 24/7 or near it, you probably don't need that level of PSU efficiency.

A good 650w supply is plenty for that combination, maybe 750w if you want to play with overclocking the 9900K by a goodly amount. Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 750w or the Seasonic Focus 750w are at a decent price currently. There are other good choices in the same general price range.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube