add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which CPU

Kenly18
  • 2 months ago

I am building a Computer and having to chose between these 3 CPU It will be used for Work and will be playing League Of Legend and DoTa

Ryzen 3 2200g Intel i3 -8100 Intel i3-9100f I know this one will need a GPU, so a good compatible option if possible would be nice too

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Without knowing prices it's not really easy to answer.

But generally.

2200G weakest CPU, strongest integrated graphics, but you need to invest in high speed low latency RAM to actually gain a noticeable difference.

8100 better CPU performance, weaker integrated graphics.

9100F best CPU performance, no graphics requiring a dedicated GPU.

However with a dedicated GPU can also have the best by far GPU performance depending on what you pair with it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 4 GB GAMING Video Card

This one seems to be one recommended for the I3 9100f

I can do $100 to $150 on the GPU

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If you only have those three choices then the 9100F.

You can dig around and see if you can find a Ryzen 1600 "AF" model but AMD only seems to be doing a single reseller of the model so supply is hit and miss as is prices since anyone else is reselling.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I see it on Amazon for 85 the Ryzen 5 1600 AF

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Amazons been delaying anything non-essential so just be aware you could be looking at up to a month before you actually get it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I just ordered a bunch off pc parts last weekend got it Friday

What GPU should I look to getting withy eh R5 1600

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If I were you I would go with the i3 9100F, on the condition that you can afford to buy a Radeon RX 570 or GTX 1650. If this is not the case for you, you should go with the 2200G, or even the 3200G.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube