add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

what is the best cpu cooler

rainbowpony3000
  • 83 months ago

what is the best cpu cooler. water or air.

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

You mean Corsair H100i. Also I thought the Xigmatek Darknight was a pretty good air cooler

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the fix :)

I was looking at Cooler master products and I suppose my brain just told me to write that instead lol.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Happens to the best of us :D

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Custom water-cooling loop.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh my bad, I see what you're asking now ( I think? ) Basically you were asking what was the best cpu cooler out there not if water was better than air or vise versa. Sadly I can't help you with that but my favorite is http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc14pebl for air.

Alot of people seem to like the

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-cpu-cooler-h55

For water cooling

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Best is the swiftech h220

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Only better for customizing.

The best closed loop non custimizing is the Corsair H110 and the NZXT Kraken x60. But a custome water cool set-up generally is better since you can add more radiators and cool just not the cpu but also GPU and chipsets. Only drawback is the cost really and the usual maintenance that goes with it.

So if ya wan't something you can add on to get the swifttech h220.

If you want something simple and just for the CPU get the Corsair h110 or NZXT Kreaken x60.

• 83 months ago
  • 0 points

? Not to be offensive or anything here but for this kind of question a simple google search would suffice and answer your question much faster. Water is better than air but generally costs more.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube