add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I have a question for the H60. Can someone help me?

ProVisionzHD
  • 83 months ago

So i was recently watching on how to install the Corsair H60. And the guy replaced the exhuast with the intake. Now i was wondering if the H60 intake could be installed on the top. can someone please help me with this?

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

I am not completely understanding with your problem but, the fan on the H60 will work in all four orientations that it can be placed. two will draw air in from outside, and two will draw air out from the case. in both of these situations the fan can either pull air through the radiator or push it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube