add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
shlol
  • 83 months ago

While I was setting the pump I kinda slipped after I got the first screw started, didn't check to see how bad it was, I was kind of sad/embarassed.. Would you just redo the thermal paste or just check temps and see if it's fine?

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

more detail because all i know is you slipped but what? did you slip the contact between the cpu and the heat pad connection?

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, as I was starting the first screw my dog bumped into the back of my leg causing me to lose my footing. Basically heat pad and cpu were touching then slipped causing the heat pad to move.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea then clean it and re-apply it so you get the most even distribution.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube