add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master water cooled Vs. Corsair water cooled

danelite
  • 82 months ago

what is better and why?

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 3 points

Rarely can go wrong with Corsair. I've yet to see them enter a market without some work behind it. Their water coolers are pretty great, and while others may have better performance or be quieter or cheaper or whatever factor, Corsair is a US company that puts high quality into their work with solid customer service. That's worth it to me!

• 82 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd go Corsair because they have been doing AIO water coolers for a while now. The fans they use a very good, corsair link is a nice feature (if you get a model that supports it) they have a good warranty and I actually haven't ever heard of one of their coolers failing. And then the cooling performance is constantly good across their products, if you buy the right cooler for the job that is

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I just seen the vid they have on newegg.com and I like what they are saying with that feature. I'm looking at the Hydro Series H100i

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats a very good cooler, highly rated

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube