|( 12 new from €81.45. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|€79.90||+€8.83 s/h||Out of stock||€88.73||Buy|
|€81.95||+€11.95 s/h||In stock||€93.90||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.es at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 305 mm / 12.008" With Drive Cages
- 421 mm / 16.575" Without Drive Cages
- 480 mm x 226 mm x 445 mm
- 18.898" x 8.898" x 17.52"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 48.274 L
- 1.705 ft³
- 6 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build The G-Machine
I love this case I am so happy I switched from my AZZA Titan 240 which was just not my style. I had wanted a white case for a while but could not find a good looking cheap case. Until I saw this case for sale on Newegg man this case is top quality for the price. So simple to build in I saw many review's on YouTube just to make sure if it's worth it and man it was can't be happier with this case.
- 4 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Rat Trap
Case is pretty great cable routing could be a little bit better but it looks great and my cooling is good 2
- 4 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My New Gaming PC (Work in Progress)
I had my eye on this and the Inwin 303 case for over two years. I went with the 101 because It improved a lot of the flaws the 303 had. The cable management in this case has been excellent for what I have in it. It is a huge improvement over my last case in every aspect, that's for sure.
- 3 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Azure i5-9600K/RTX2060
A sleek design that worked within budget, this InWin case is both stylish and functional. The drive bays are easy to access and the front glass panel is easy to remove and install, making cleaning the setup an easy process. The fans are set up so they draw air from under the case and out through the rear fan and the CPU cooler fans on the side, so it makes for smooth airflow for the system too.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters