|€65.00||+€8.34 s/h||In stock||€73.34||Buy|
|( 16 new from €110.15. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|€96.79||+€86.92 s/h||In stock||€183.71||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.es at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
400 mm / 15.748"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 17 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Power of 7even Gaming
This case is amazing! I was first going to buy the coolermaster masterbox 5 RGB pro, but this one is way better. It has more air intake at the front and it also has cooling option on top of the case ( the previous masterbox did not). The RGB is also amazing and it is really easy to build with. I love the tempered glass side panel and the aesthetics of the case is great for any build. Plus side, it’s less then $100 Canadian!
- 8 points
- 3 days ago
from completed build In with the new...
This case has great cable management and looks clean. The only complaint is it has disk drive bays under the shroud next to the PSU and are unfortunately riveted in which cramps the wiring a bit in that spot.
- 3 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build First PC Build
Good airflow and great cable management options. Well placed openings make it easy to show as little wiring as possible (especially the slot for VGA cables for GPUs. Not to mention the easy to use drive bays and really nice RGB lighting (the case comes with a splitter cable for the RGB cables). I would highly recommend.
- 2 points
- 20 days ago
from completed build THE BEAST
three RGB fans in the front and one regular fan in the back with room for two (not included) on the top.
two hard drive bays (3.5") each with an SSD mount (2.5") under the tray and two more SSD mounts (2.5") behind the mother board. manual says there and a total of six 2.5" mounts so i guess two more i didn't see while building.
there is enough room in the power supply basement for a NON module PS.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (@4.2 GHz)
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- GeForce RTX 2070
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Radeon RX 580