|€122.05||+€6.17 s/h||Out of stock||€128.22||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Z370M MORTAR
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 25 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Tiny and Tidy
Everything runs smooth on this Mobo. Plenty of tools to play around/calibrate, nice stable bios.
Well designed and many features on it compared to other M-atx models, specially for the price tag.
The only thing that I didnt like is the RGB handling....way to simple and plain compared to other brands.
- 9 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Meet BOBB, my blacked out budget build
Good board but mine came with bent CPU pins. Amazon sent me a new one but by then I fixed the original one. I have a month to send one back so we'll see which I send back. Kinda don't wanna tear my build back down over a board unless I have to.
- 4 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build 2016-2017-2018 build
Hi MSI if you ever see this post, why not start putting the power (30-pin) connectors on the rear side of the motherboards. also talk to case manufacturers.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters